The Gasex helps expel digestive gas.
It contains two minerals from shells very well known in Ayurvedic medicine for its digestive properties.
The numerous individual ingredients act synergistically in order to help the gastrointestinal function through a combination of mechanisms, such as anti-foaming action, reduction in surface tension and as a carminative .
It is an anti- flatulent effective, which can help to reduce and relieve the swelling of the stomach malaise, heartburn and acidity. The Gasex ensures that the digestive process efficiently converts ingested food into final products with a perfect balance of all factors involved.
Indications The Gasex tablets are used for the symptomatic control of:
- Gas, bloating, abdominal distension and belching
- Pre-radiographic preparation for abdominal x-rays and rectal
- Abdominal discomfort relief in the postoperative period and during prolonged immobilization
- Calcium conch (Cowrie bhasma)
- Shell calcium (Shankh bhasma)
- Black pepper (Piper nigrum)
- Gooseberry (Emblica officinalis)
- Chebulic myrobalan (Terminalia chebula)
- Belleric myrobalan (Terminalia bellerica)
- Ginger (Zingiber officinale)
Daily Dose According to the prescription or caregiver, take 1 or 2 tablets before dinner or when needed. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
FOOD SUPPLEMENT Keep in a dry, cool place, out of reach of children. Recommended for ages 14 and does not replace a balanced diet. It contains 100 tablets.